The School of Ladygarden is now offering one day, intensive courses.
Each month, we will be offering a one day intensive course. This is ideal for people who want to try out floristry without committing to a full career change, or to really hone in on their creative talents!
With only four pupils per class, this is a great way to immerse yourself into the world of floristry and Ladygarden.
Join us in the Ladygarden studio transform take your love for flowers into a crafted and hands on skill.
What your day course will cover:
- Conditioning and cleaning flowers
- How to reflex roses
- Hand tied Bouquets
- Flower Care and Tips
- Arranging into vases
- Flower Crown creation
- We will provide all tools, florals and vases for your day course.
- All flowers and arrangements are yours to take home at the end of the day.
- We will have one hour break per day for a lunch. We have a small kitchen to warm up food should you want to bring this from home, or an array of delicious spots nearby to choose from.
- Tea and Coffee will be provided.
- We strongly encourage you to bring along either a laptop, or notebook and pen to take notes along your learning experience.
- Please wear comfortable clothes with covered toed shoes, and be mindful that we may get messy. We often used dyed materials, which may get on your clothes if not careful.
- Bring a pair of gloves if you have very sensitive skin! This will help protect your hands when working with blooms.
- Day courses will run from roughly 11am - 3.30pm.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart